The Events in Ferguson will one day make a great movie for white people to feel guilty about and give an academy award to
and the story will revolve around a white journalist who ultimately realizes that wow, we’re all human
cishet people be like NOOO U CANT USE THAT TERM TO DESCRIBE UR SEXUALITY/GENDER ITS MADE UP WORD!!! and then turn around and make up ridiculous terms like mancrush and guyliner and man-purse in order to keep their precious hetronormitive gender roles intact
The post I didn’t know I was waiting for
pakistan, ferguson, and palestine
3 places thousands of miles way from each other each with citizens being murdered or severely injured for gathering PEACEFULLY in order to gain basic human rights.
this is happening simultaneously and yall still fuckin sleep???
capitalism sucks because we have enough food to feed everybody on the planet yet 840 million people deal with (artificial) scarcity
1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out
2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries
3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one’s
4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment
his life was totally in danger.
True story; this officer (John Pike) got a settlement of $38,000 because he said he got depressed after pepper spraying these kids. Oh, the depression wasn’t for feeling remorseful for pepper spraying a bunch of college kids peacefully protesting. He got depressed because he said since the media kept playing the video of him pepper spraying peaceful kids without cause, he got threats and didn’t feel safe. He didn’t feel safe. I’m not making that up. This motherfucker collected nearly 40 grand on worker’s comp after assaulting a bunch of college kids.
white people are literally demons
Excuse me? White people are not demons, I am white and I am not a demon. That’s such a horrible thing to say, you don’t even know half of us. Stop saying things like this.
how do you read this whole post and only get upset at that
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
I know many people are concerned for Pakistan and as Pakistanis within the country and abroad, we all appreciate it and feel grateful for it. But what we don’t need is an over-simplification of the events taking place in Pakistan at the moment. It is very easy to accept bits and…
"tweet of the fuckin
year" decade award